Help Us Donate to Local Charity:
April 1, 2013
Like our facebook page before April 15th and $1 dollar goes to a local charity (let us know on our FB page which one).
This section is updated often so check back for new instructions, tips and process improvements. Do you have any ideas you would like us to address? Please share your thoughts on our Facebook page.
Some general Excel tips:
- If you are working large amounts of data, put the information in a table (see video below). It is much easier to manage and find specific information you may be looking for.
- If you find yourself repeating the same tasks over and over you may be able to create a macro which will automatically run and do your work for you. Although somewhat advance the use of macros can potentially6 save you head count. Please contact us for a free consultation on developing a macro for your specific need.
- Creating tables in Excel 2010:
Some general QuickBooks tips:
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts early and often (see below video on how) the benefits are many:
- Ensure your balances are correct
- You will have less transaction to sort through for future reconciliations
- You can easily agree your reconciliation reports to forms filed with government agencies (i.e. sales tax, etc)
- Reconciling accounts in QuickBooks:
- Setting up and using a credit card in QuickBooks:
- The importance of and how to set up sub-accounts in QuickBooks:
- Password Management with KeePass: